Lush is looking for a unique and outgoing person to join the team based in Hong Kong. This role covers our Retail and Kitchen businesses so a wide skill set is required along with the ambition, initiative and drive to grow and develop with the business. A love for all things smelly and a happy person!
In general, the aim of your role is to:
Your role is to support the Finance team by providing accurate and timely reports so that commercially correct business decisions can be made. This will include you being hand on processing, posting, reviewing, and summarizing so that the finance team can work effectively.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Responsible for handling accounts payable function including supplier invoices, staff expense claims, vouchers entry and process to ensure the compliance of company policies and guidelines.
- Manage the day to day cash controls of the business and include daily cash reconciliation of income, and weekly reconciliation and forecasts of material outgoings.
- Document internal procedures as they stand, suggest best practice for the senior and wider finance team to review and implement.
- Maintaining the accounting system and other internal systems in line with FC.
- Maintain all the accounts payables up to date – accurately and timely
- Assist in month-end closing, financial reports and analysis
- Be proactively helping the business and take up other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting field
- With 2-3 years’ relevant working experience preferably in the retail industry
- Experience in MS Navision will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (particularly MS Excel)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, analytical minded and self-motivated.
- Deadline driven
If you are interested to join us, please send your cover letter and CV to Ms. Willa Lo ([email protected]).