Responsible to: Property Manager
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist Property Manager day-to-day property operations and also support property projects when required
- Provide solutions on maintenance service and review the impact and result toward the business
- To source, manage and coordinate with external contractors on daily maintenance issues effectively
- Supervise the cleaning, repair and maintenance service provided to internal units, including retail shops, offices, warehouse and manufacturing unit
- Follow up on payment arrangements and related reporting to Finance to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Assist with general admin work including but not limited to data collection, record and filing for smoother running of the team and the company
- Monitor regular maintenance contracts e.g. cleaning, drinking machine maintenance etc.
- Support the ad-hoc project when required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- F.7 or above, at least 2 to 3 years of solid experience in property and facility management and retail industry is preferable
- Detail-oriented, strong administration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent self-discipline with a strong sense of responsibility
- Effective time management
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
As an Assistant Property Officer, you should be highly determined, honest, fair, validating, relevant, open-minded, organised, proactive, reactive, accountable, reliable and adaptable.
If you are interested to join us, please send your cover letter and CV to Ms. Willa Lo ([email protected]).