Key responsibilities and duties
- Lead the Customer Care team to ensure the delivery of 5-star customer service through multiple customer contact points
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures and responsible for suggesting methods to improve customer service to customer, operations, efficiency to internal team members.
- Provide guidance and support to facilitate team members in service delivery and daily operations, resolve and handle enquiries and complaints escalated from customers
- Consolidate staff and customer’s feedback and make recommendation to management to improve operation effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Identify key operation areas for improving and enhancing customer service standard, liaise with e-commerce team to ensure services are in comply with the company’s standard
- Handle the branded website and Tmall Global customer general enquiries, product consultation and after-sale services
- Be able to recommend suitable products to customers according to their needs via different channels
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Plan and deliver the training plan for the customer care team
- Report to the digital lead and handle ad-hoc tasks whenever necessary with good collaboration with the rest of the digital team or the company
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to
- 4 years or above of relevant experience in manage the customer service department, preferably with an e-commerce background.
- Working experience in Tmall or others China marketplace is a plus.
- Proven excellent customer service skills. Being proactive, with a love to help people and the ability always to put the customer first
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
- Proficient in PC skills, a quick learner of Customer Service-related software
- Strong people management and development skills
- Shift duty is required; Flexible working hours
- Willing to work at nights, weekends, and on public holidays
- More experienced candidate will be considered as Customer Care Manager
What we offer:
- 5-day per week
- A fun and dynamic place to work
- Opportunities to develop
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Medical insurance coverage
Interested candidates please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].