- Manage, drive and deliver a 5 star customer service for Greater China market
- Lead the team to resolve issue quickly and follow up proactively
- Be a strong team player and able to work independently to provide outstanding customer service by actively recommending suitable products for the customers in order to drive link-sell, ensuring customer satisfaction via all the channels including but not limit to incoming calls, email, live chat and the social media
- Handle customer calls, email enquiries and online chat for all China digital e-commerce platforms and branded Hong Kong and Macau website.
- Provide training materials and deliver to the team members and the Tmall Partner, including product, brand values training etc.
- Ensure the Tmall Partner supports to be taken place when necessary
- Generate monthly reports, provide insight and feedback about customer needs
- Provide administrative support to the management
- Report to e-commerce lead and handle ad-hoc tasks whenever necessary with a good collaboration with the rest of the e-commerce team / the company
Our Perfect Match:
- 3-4 years relevant experiences in customer service, preferably some working experience in China.
- Proven excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English, preferably native in Mandarin.
- Proactive, with a love to help people and ability to always put the customer first
- Able to work under pressure and good at multi-tasks
- Proficient in PC skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Willing to work in weekends and public holidays; and
- 5 days per week.
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic place to work
- Opportunities to develop
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of Training
- Competitive Salary and bonus scheme
- Medical coverage
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to [email protected]