Key responsibilities and duties
- Handle customer calls, email enquiries and online chat for TMall Global and own branded Hong Kong website.
- Ensure customer satisfaction via our channels included but not limited to: incoming calls, email, live chat and social media channels.
- Provide product suggestions to customers according to their needs via different online channels
- Provide proactive follow up and excellent service to our customers
- Provide feedback and reports to management about customer needs
- Provide administrative support to the e-commerce team.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to
- 1-2 years relevant experiences in customer service, preferably some working experience in China.
- Welcome IANG visa
- Proven excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Proactive, with a love to help people and ability to always put the customer first
- Proficient in PC skills, Fast Chinese typing is a must
- Strong administrative skills
- Willing to work in weekends and public holidays; and
- 5 days per week.
Thing to consider
- Shift duty is required from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, 8 hours per shift;
- Locate in LCK office and visit Fulfillment warehouse regularly
If you are interested to join us, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] and [email protected]