Key responsibilities and duties
- Support the general digital business operation
- Work with E-commerce team and Fulfillment team on inventory and orders.
- Stock management and contribute to the stock accuracy (Stock in, Off-shelf, OOD, OOS)
- Monitor stock level in Fulfillment Warehouse
- Spot-check inventories between Fulfillment warehouse vs Digital backend system
- Stock adjustment across different platform backend
- Support the digital campaigns, such as Double11, Double 12 etc.
- Support any ad-hoc tasks assign by E-commerce team
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to
- Excellent product knowledge
- Displays excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pays close attention to the details.
- Possesses excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Has the capability of learning different digital system for stock management
- Good Chinese typing skill
Thing to consider
- Locate in LCK office and visit Fulfillment warehouse regularly
- One night shift per month is a must.
- Able to work 3 days a week between Monday to Friday
- Able to fulfill shifts over the weekend during the key e-commence festivals
If you are interested to join us, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]