Effectively manage the Greater China region digital website, apps and sales across all key digital touch points ensuring customer experience is at the forefront.
About the Role:
- Lead the E-commerce strategy for Hong Kong, China, Macau and Taiwan.
- Ensure the customer experience is at the forefront of planning and execution.
- Continually look at optimising the websites for conversion, UX and SEO purposes.
- Develop the KPIs for E-commerce channel (Official website and Tmall ); review and analyze stores' performance including online transactional KPIs as well as the customer service metrics; and take actions accordingly
- Oversee and support customer care and fulfillment team.
- Forecast and manage sales.
- Work across a variety of teams to ensure seamless customer experience.
- Manage eDMs
- Manage content for Tmall and official website.
- Tmall partner (TP) management.
Our Perfect Match:
- Proven experience in driving sales and customer service with a retail or online business. Experience with China’s e-commerce is a must.
- A digital native.
- Can work well autonomously and also collaboratively within a team.
- An awesome communicator.
- A strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Understanding and using creativity within our brand guidelines.
- Quick on your feet, a BIG picture thinker, with the ability to think inside, outside and around the box.
- Proactive, motivated and a real self-starter.
- Can work within tight deadlines
- Can work across multiple projects.
- Flexible and calm under pressure.
- Good command in English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Has at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
If you’d like to be a part of our growing LUSH family please send your CV, application with cover letter to [email protected]