Primary School category : “Love Beauty, Love Animal” Poster coloring competition
- Students from P1 to P6
- All entrants should enter the competition on an individual basis.
- Increase students’ knowledge of animal testing through the competition.
- Allow students to express their feelings towards animal testing in the form of creativity.
1. All entry must be based on the colouring posters provided by the organizer. Colour the sheet to effectively convey the message of “Love Beauty, Love Animal”.
2. All entry should be given a title of no more than 15 words.
1. Print out and color one of the colouring sheets provided by the organizer on A4 paper.
Please download here: https://gallery.mailchimp.com/cbe6a282ceb468bec7ade16aa/files/12dd4ee0-a420-4dac-ada3-cfe5ad0f2878/Colouring_Competition.pdf
2. All colouring mediums are welcome, including coloured pencil, watercolor and poster colour, except the use of graphic software.
3. All entry should be given a title of no more than 15 words.
4. An entry which is presented in the form of photo and 3D model will not be considered.
Enter the competition
Fill out the entry form online on or before 10th May, 2019
The entrant’s name and registered phone number(as provided in the entry form) should be written on the back of the entry.
23rd - 25th May, 2019 (Thur/Fri/Sat)
to 74 Ki Lung Street, Mong Kok (postmark date as reference)
23rd - 24th May, 2019 (Thur/Fri) 10:00am-7:00pm
at 74 Ki Lung Street, Mong Kok OR
25th May,2019 (Sat) 11:00am-11:00pm
at 66 Sai Yeung Choi Street South, Mong Kok
The result will be announced on 10th June, 2019 on the competition website.
Winners will be notified individually.
The following prizes will be awarded to the winners:
1 First Runner-up
1 Second runner-up
5 Merit Prizes
Terms and Conditions
1. The entry must be the entrant’s original work, and hasn’t been submitted to other contests before. It must not infringe the copyright of any person. Once the plagiarism is confirmed, entrant will be disqualified.
2. Each entrant is allowed to submit one work only. An entrant who submitted more than one work will be disqualified. The submitted works will not be returned under any circumstances.
3. If the messages and opinions that the entry conveyed are against the law, the entrant should be liable for any legal consequences and the organizer will not accept any responsibility under any circumstances.
4. The winning entries are assessed and decided by the judging panel. The organizer reserved all rights of changing any regulation and final decision. Every entrant shall raise no objection.
5. All entries will be kept for educational purposes and will not be returned. The copyright in the entries shall vest in the organizers absolutely.
6. Before submitting the work, entrants should ensure that he/she agrees to and accept the Terms & Conditions adopted by the organizer.