Lush is looking for a unique and outgoing person to join the team based in Hong Kong. This role covers our Retail and Kitchen businesses so a wide skill set is required along with the ambition, initiative and drive to grow and develop with the business. A love for all things smelly and a happy person!
Lush is intensely focused on delivering high-quality, original content across a rapidly expanding array of subject areas and media channels. We’re looking for a fantastic, self-motivated photographer to help expand Lush HK & Macau business. You will work alongside the Brand and Digital team to create unique content for our social channels, as well as helping streamline the way we photograph our product photography for the website & the shops.
Work on audio, animation, photography, and video to create informational and impactful content. Ensuring videos communicate the company’s values and vision. Filming, handling and maintaining equipment. Take part in the creative process and make suggestions on different filming angles supporting our ecommerce business and social media.
- Work on video shooting and editing for various brand projects, such as marketing promotion, charity, campaigns, events, parties, training, shop activity, internal and external use etc.
- Support live-streaming session for the brand; provide professional and technical advice to enhance engagement and audience’s experience, including but not limited to audio support, usage of facebook live tools, graphic customisation, etc.
- Actively contribute ideas on video content
- Lead the video projects and prepare the shooting from the start, including sourcing props or equipment rental
- Responsible for storyboarding and preparation of video and photo reference. Work on a creative plan and provide a mock-up for review and approval.
- Organise the modelling and setup for shooting when needed
- Work on video editing from the UK, adding Chinese subtitles. To edit the video and render the video in different formats for various platforms.
Photo Shooting & Retouch
- Photos shooting for various brand projects, such as products and hero images, Shop opening, PR images. etc. Work on studio set up, source, hire model and photo retouch.
- Maintain the “Design Media drive” on google, upload all the finished projects and organize the folder for everyone to use.
Minimum Working Hour
Able to work a minimum 3-day a week during weekday, 24 hours per week. May require working on the weekend for special events.
- Education in photography or related disciplines
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in product photography (in house shooting preferable)
- Good Knowledge of digital photography equipment & software as well as professional photography lighting
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom and Photoshop software
- Strong creative and artistic presence
- Good Command in Chinese and English
- Organized and able to work independently
- Good team player and attention to detail
As a Lush photographer, you should be creative, open-minded, a great listener, organised, proactive, reactive, reliable and adaptable.
Does this sound like you? Please apply by submitting a CV and covering letter to Ms. Candy Cheung ([email protected]).
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.