LUSH is an international retailer, with over 900 stores in 49 markets, producing and selling fresh handmade cosmetics. We are known worldwide for our unique bath and beauty products, effective skin and hair care, personalized customer service, environmental activism, and a fun & funky store atmosphere. We are dedicated to the protection of animals, practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well a giving back to organizations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot and Re-Fund programs.
Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics Needs YOU! We have been passionate about bringing LUSH back to Taiwan and we are excited to confirm we are returning as a wholly owned business. As a result we are looking for a talented individual, based in Taipei who is keen to be part of a startup and will be instrumental in helping us re-launch the brand.
PR & Communications Specialist (based Taiwan)
- Responsible for developing the highest level of press coverage for the Lush brand and products throughout Taiwan by working with a variety of publications (beauty, lifestyle and etc) and influential online contacts.
- Build and maintain excellent media relationships, ensure effective communications. Reach new target audience and help building new media list.
- Build and develops accurate bloggers/influencers/endorsers list.
- Work with regional team on communicating brand messages and generate stories about the company, products, people and brand ethics in media.
- Organize and implement for all aspects of public relations related activities, including press launches, shop opening, special events, ethical campaigns and etc.
- Implement a Blogger Program for LUSH – support the organization of regular in-store blogger events aligned with the brand content calendar
- Support translation and local content generation
- Draft news releases, fact sheets, media alerts, pitches, agendas and other written materials.
- Constant monitoring of print and online coverage
- Coordinate press send outs and support the team with administrative and general office duties as needed.
- Degree holder with major in PR, Marketing, Communications and related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in PR, preferably working in the beauty industry.
- Able to write excellent traditional Chinese and English.
- Good connection with beauty and lifestyle media and influencer is highly preferred.
- Creative individuals who are passionate about building up a media network.
- Strong communications, people and project management skills
If you’d like to be a part of our growing LUSH family please send your CV, application, link to your portfolio and covering letter to [email protected].