Responsible to: Directors and Senior Management Team
Responsible for: Lush HK & Macau Property
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Secure key retail locations for Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics by acting as the primary contact for leasing questions and concerns
- Responsible for the overall performance of the Property team including; their development, producing necessary budgets, results and reporting.
- In collaboration with the senior team, to provide a strategic vision and direction for the retail portfolio, providing sales and profitability estimates for new shops and relocations.
- Negotiate on the following: leases, rent concession, renewals, refits, site locations, rent reductions, kickouts and any other real estate initiatives for the brand
- Coordinate schedules with other departments
- Solve problems/communicate lease language to other departments, such as People Support, Design, Retail Support.
- Analyse data such as sales of other tenants, mall size, demographics, etc.
- Analyse data for existing shops, size, sales, etc.
- Work closely with shop and space planning/design/finance and retail to ensure on-time opening of new shops.
- Work closely with legal counsel on leases.
- Provide guidance and support to finance and retail operations with respect to lease renewals, store relocations, etc.
- Communicate and negotiate with a network of brokers to cultivate a well-rounded retail portfolio.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the same field - retail environment preferable
- Ability to think strategically with a capacity for lateral thinking and problem solving, while supporting Lush values.
- Strong experience creating and finalizing landlord agreements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Financial Fluency knowledge
- Strong leadership qualities and proven people management capabilities
- Innovative and persuasive thinking
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in successful negotiation, planning and execution
- High level of initiative, confidence and energy - whilst being an effective communicator
- Strong ability to maintain robust working relationships; at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a management team
- Understanding of property investment markets and how they operate and knowledge of relevant Hong Kong Acts, Standards, Codes and Practices.
- Project management skills would be desirable
- Strong connection with retailers would be desirable.
- Fluent English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be highly desirable.
As a Property Manager, you should be highly determined, honest, fair, validating, relevant, open-minded, organised, proactive, reactive, accountable, reliable and adaptable.
If you are interested to join us, please send your cover letter and CV to Ms. Willa Lo ([email protected]).