• Create editorial and campaign calendars for all social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
• Responsible for creative production to generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images and video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Moderate user-generated content and ignite and develop social conversations.
• Build, execute and manage social media strategy through platform determination, messaging, audience identification and customer engagement for Hong Kong and Macau.
• Stay on top of all new digital channels and opportunities.
• Plan, organize and manage brand events to engage customers and communicate our brand messages and values.
• Work together with brand communications team on different brand projects to achieve company goals.
• Degree holder with major in Communications and related discipline.
• Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in digital marketing or managing social media platforms.
• Able to write excellent English and traditional Chinese.
• Creative individuals who are passionate about creating and managing social media, building up network and organizing events.
• Good project management skills.
• Excellent team player
If you’d like to be a part of our growing LUSH Asia Limited family please send your CV, application, link to your portfolio and covering letter to [email protected].