• Create editorial and campaign calendars for all social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
• Moderate user-generated content and ignite and develop social conversations
• Build, execute and manage social media strategy through platform determination, messaging, audience identification and customer engagement for Hong Kong and Macau.
• Able to write good English and traditional Chinese.
• Creative individuals who are passionate about creating and managing social media, building up network.
• Good project management skills.
• Able to work a minimum of 2 full days per week from November 2018 to January 2019.
If you’d like to be a part of our growing LUSH Asia Limited family please send your CV, application, link to your portfolio and covering letter to [email protected].