Key responsibilities and duties
- Be a strong team player and able to work independently to deliver 5-star customer service and ensure customer satisfaction via our channels included but not limited to incoming calls, email inquiries, social media messages and online chats for all Greater China digital e-commerce platforms, including the official website, Tmall global shop and the potential new platforms.
- Be a part of the digital team to support the e-commerce function. Handle Tmall global customer general inquiries, product consultation and after-sale services; provide assistance during Tmall store live streaming and reply to instant messages.
- Be able to recommend suitable products to customers according to their needs via different channels.
- Resolves issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Provide proactive follow-up and excellent service to our customers.
- Provide feedback and reports to management about customer needs.
- Provide administrative support to the digital team.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to
- 1-2 years of relevant experiences in customer service
- Knowledge with Greater China’s e-commerce is preferably
- Proven excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Proactive, with a love to help people and the ability to always put the customer first
- Proficient in PC skills, fast Chinese typing is a must
- Quick learner of Customer Service related software
- Strong administrative skills
- Shift duty and flexible working hour is required
- work 40 hours a week
- Willing to work at nights, weekends, and on public holidays
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic place to work
- Systemic training and development
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Medical coverage
If you are interested to join us, please send your cover letter and CV to Ms. Koey Hui ([email protected]).