Be a part of the Greater China regional team and based in Hong Kong. This role supports the brand and PR function for the Mainland China market and brings in the local insight into the strategic business and operation plan.
Aim of Role
- Responsible for developing the highest level of press coverage for the Lush brand and products in China by working with influential online contacts and publications.
- Produce high quality of brand materials and content in simplified Chinese to support all brand channels.
- Developing a PR strategy plan for the Mainland China market and executing by proactively generating and placing stories about the company, brand ethics, products and people across different media platforms.
- Reaching out to the right people, publications and influencers in China in addition to maintaining relationships and communication with current contacts.
- Keeping a pulse on trends and developing a strong understanding of the digital media used by online press: Website, Tmall, Weibo, Wechat, QQ, Youku and Douyin and Red ensure targeted pitching for the best results.
- Organizing, coordinating and attending press visits, press launches, grand openings and special events for media and bloggers.
- Coordinating press send outs and supporting the team with administrative and general office duties as needed
- Monitoring press coverage in China and preparing monthly report
- Actively analyzing the result of PR activities, including press release, seeding, event and media visit, and provide insights to the company for the planning
Digital Content Marketing
- Generating, editing and translating materials to simplified Chinese.
- Working with Social Media person to build on the integration of social media into all of Lush’s press activities
- Providing insights and managing the content project for China platforms
- Supporting digital team and involving in the execution of operational enhancement and new business launches for China market
- Supporting the operation for China digital during the e-commerce festival
- Shaping the China PR strategy plan based on the digital direction and ensuring the outcome could bring a positive benefit to sales and the brand
- Degree holder with major in PR, Marketing, Communications and related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ solid experience in PR for China market
- Able to write excellent simplified Chinese; good command of English will be a definite advantage
- Creative individuals who are passionate about building up media networks and monitoring social media
- Experiences in China PR is highly regarded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solutions focused mindset
- Excellent self-discipline
- Effective time management
- Quick to adapt to new situations and direction
- Being responsible and detail-oriented
If you’d like to be a part of our growing LUSH family please send your CV, application, link to your portfolio and covering letter to [email protected].