Aim of Role
- Responsible for delivering the 5-star customer service for the Greater China market
- Support the digital business to achieve the company goal
- Manage and support the development of the Customer Care team
- Manage, drive and deliver excellent customer service for the Greater China market
- Lead the team to resolve the issue quickly and follow up proactively
- Be a strong team player and able to work independently to provide outstanding customer service by actively recommending suitable products for the customers to drive link-sell, ensuring customer satisfaction via all the channels including but not limited to incoming calls, email, live chat and the social media
- Be a mentor of the junior team members and coach them through the onboarding period
- Handle customer calls, email inquiries and online chat for all China digital e-commerce platforms and branded Hong Kong and Macau website.
- Provide training materials and deliver to the team members and the Tmall Partner, including product, brand values training etc.
- Ensure the Tmall Partner supports be taken place when necessary
- Provide insight and feedback about customer needs
- Provide administrative support to the management
- Report to Customer Care lead and handle ad-hoc tasks whenever necessary with good collaboration with the rest of the e-commerce team / the company
Our Perfect Match:
- 3-4 years relevant experiences in customer service, preferably some working experience in China.
- Proven excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English, preferably native in Mandarin.
- Proactive, with a love to help people and the ability to always put the customer first
- Able to work under pressure and good at multi-tasks
- Proficient in PC skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Willing to work at weekends and public holidays; and 5 days per week.
Interested candidates please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].