Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds
Why so cirrus? Tell the thunderclouds overhead to fog off with a bath to clear the skies. Sit in heaps of fluffy white bubbles, before heading back down to earth. A balancing blend of woody patchouli, warming frankincense and comforting cinnamon infuse in the bath, while the water turns a brilliant sky-blue. If you’ve been feeling under the weather, you’ll be right as rain after this patchouli-powered soak.
You’ll love this if you like:
- Blue sky thinking in the bath.
- Aromaco solid deodorant, Tramp body spray, Pirates Of The Carrageenan bath bomb.
- Having your head in the clouds with your feet firmly on the ground.
- Commonly used in aromatherapy, it’s said patchouli can help to balance emotions.
- Warming cinnamon will cheer up dreary days.
- Aside from its incense-like fragrance, frankincense tones and soothes the skin.
How to use: Crying out cloud for a bath FULL of bubbles? This one’s for you. This double-size bubble bar is big enough for two or three baths, but if you’re feeling extravagant why not use the whole thing!
How to store: If you’re saving this bubble bar for a rainy day, store it somewhere cool and dry until you’re ready to use.
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Cream of Tartar
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Lauryl Betaine
- Patchouli Oil
- Frankincense Resinoid
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil
- Titanium Dioxide
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Tin Oxide
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Colour 42090
- Colour 42090:2