Reusable Bubble Bottle
When you’re looking for the formula to a bath reminiscent of sweet fruits and juice pouches, lie back in a blanket of cassis absolute and bergamot bubbles. This Comforter scented flask will cause a sweet reaction in the bathroom, it’s an experiment worth repeating.
You’ll love this if you like:
- Soothing and detoxifying cypress oil
- The Comforter product family
- The science of creating a perfect bath.
- Blackcurrant absolute has a juicy, fruity aroma that makes you feel comforted and reassured.
- Bergamot oil has a zesty citrus fragrance that will refresh skin.
- Cypress oil can helps to to increase blood circulation and soothe sore muscles.
- This flask needs no plastic (or glass) to contain its contents.
How to use: Turn on H2O taps, hold this flask by its wax top and let the water flow over it. There’s nothing clinical about this reaction. Observe the water turn pink as bubbles are created. When the desired results are achieved, remove the flask and climb in.
How to store: Place on a dish (soap or petri) to dry and use again for repeat experiments. Keep in a cool, dry place until you begin your research. Enough for 6-8 baths!
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cream of Tartar
- Lauryl Betaine
- Bergamot Oil
- Blackcurrant Absolute
- Cypress Oil
- Titanium Dioxide
- Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Tin Oxide
- Colour 45410:1
- Colour 17200
- Colour 73360