You Shall Go To The Ball
Nine shower and skin products to get you ready to party.
A head to toe pamper awaits with this shower and skin Christmas gift. Magical cleansing and moisturising that will last past midnight.
How to use:
- Shower Gel: Head into the shower and wash across the body for supremely soothed skin.
- Soap: Lather up, wash and rinse off.
- Body Lotion: Scoop out a generous handful and glide all over the body before massaging into feel moisturised and soft.
- Facial oil: Sweep over your skin and gently rub in.
- Shower Bomb: Hold the shower bomb under the running water and scoop up the foam as it expands. Use it to cleanse all over, going back for more until the bomb is all gone.
- Body butter: Rub the bar on wet skin then rinse to slay dead skin and feel moisturised.
- Foot cream: Put your feet up, massage a generous dollop into skin and relax for as long as you have time.
- Hand cream: A little goes a long way. Rub on and massage into clean, dry hands.
What's this ethical gift made of?
- Printed Ribbon - Made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Khadi paper - Made from upcycled cotton t-shirt offcuts in Hubli, India.
- Inner box - 100% recycled board.
- Eco Flo. Your gift will be packed with these biodegradable product protectors.
How to store:
- Before placing under the tree, store this gift in a cool, dry place away from prying eyes.
- Once opened, keep all products away from moisture and heat.
P.S Please note that the Helping Hand hand cream you’re going to receive in the gift is packed in a pump bottle.