LUSH Asia Limited is looking for a Digital Fulfillment Assistant Manager (cross-border e-commerce), based in Hong Kong, to join the team and work closely with our e-Commerce Manager.
Our ideal candidate will work closely with the all departments and e-commerce team to provide consistent and high standard brand image for all online channels. If you’re ambitious with a desire to succeed in a fast-paced, exciting environment then that’ll help too!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Take ownership over certain aspects of projects with the ability to maintain a good collaborative work with the cross-functional teammates including but not limited to stock in for product launches, preparation for the promotional campaigns, sample planning, optimization towards the operation in stock management, stock-take, stock allocation, off-shelf, delivery service management with couriers.
- Contribute ideas to optimize the operation flow in digital fulfillment and carry out the plan effectively.
- Build a secure connection with the vendors and able to explore new options to fit in need of the business
- Offer dynamic solutions in an area of knowledge to solve the operational pain points as well as the business challenges.
- Day to day operational management collaborates with the manager with a good handle on the reporting and documentation.
- Work towards clear goals and deliverables by maintaining packaging accuracy, packing speed, minimum backlog.
- Lead the cross-border digital fulfillment team to achieve the business goals and give feedback and guidance to junior levels with supporting them to take responsibilities in the assigned tasks.
- Providing clear and timely communication, especially in handling the ad-hoc situation, such as sudden sales increase.
- Support the e-commerce manager to drive and improve standards and quality.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to.
- Excellent communication skill and being proactive at work
- Strong Background on cross-border e-commerce
- Experiences on Tmall International, JD, Red, WeChat store is an advantage
- Good understanding of how the role impacts the rest of the business
- Resolve issues quickly with the input of a senior
- Good initiative and is able to work on their own
- Manages priorities and work load with a little support
- Able to adapt and support needs of the business
- Has a can do attitude and confidence in providing solutions
- Able to present ideas in a clear and inspiring way
If you are interested to join us, please send your cover letter and CV to Ms. Willa Lo ([email protected]).