LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics needs YOU! We are growing our Hong Kong business and as a result need super talent, based in Hong Kong, to be a part our growing team.LUSH is an international retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics that is known worldwide for changing the face, body and soul of the cosmetics industry. Our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalized customer service, environmental activism and fun and unique atmosphere make LUSH a truly unique and inspirational place to work.
Being a gatekeeper of the digital outlook of the brand across all online platforms and contributing creative ideas to engage with our online audience which align the brand image.
Be a part of the digital team to support the operation of e-commerce platforms (Greater China focus) and work closely with the brand team to edit and produce marketing materials, including both videos and online visuals. Plan, develop, execute and manage ideas to develop the marketing strategies of a wide variety of online business lines.
Role Expectations (detailed break down)
- Develop and manage official website (hk.lush.com) layout design with UX and UI perspective.
- Lead and manage the external designer to deliver Tmall International online shop layout design.
- Responsible for developing the in-house eDM, web promotional materials, online graphics, video and animation for all digital platforms.
- Support the basic graphic design for the e-commerce sundries and materials, for example mail order boxes.
- Content management for official websites with the digital team.
- Manage assets and produce digital design work.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
Creative Marketing Support
- Propose new and creative video solutions that meet the brand goals by translating concepts into exciting video and animations for all digital platforms, including social media in the Greater China market, from Facebook, IG, Weibo, Douyin and etc.
Work closely with the photographer on video shooting and editing.
- Involve in the creative and brand projects, for example, brand and PR events, campaign and marketing campaigns. Develop and execute concepts across online video and animation for the project.
- Develop, update and manage brand style guidelines
- Responsible for visual effects, editing and video production.
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Web Design or Multimedia Design or related discipline
- Familiar with Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere pro
- Creative mind and sensitive to online trends.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Being resilient at work
- Solutions focused mindset.
- Effective time management.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- Quick to adapt to new situations and direction.
- Being responsible and detail minded
- Excellent self discipline.
As a Multimedia Designer, you should be creative, honest, fair, validating, relevant, open-minded, a great listener, organised, proactive, reactive, accountable, reliable and adaptable.
Does this sound like you? Please apply by submitting a CV and covering letter to Ms. Lorraine Ma ([email protected])